We abide to your demands, you abide to our terms.
It’s a two way process!
Really important and worth reading...
Although the language of these terms has been made simple, the intentions behind it remain serious making them a legal document. We make sure our collaborations with you are legit and unique because the relationships we invest ourselves in building, are based on honesty and trust as part of our core values. However, every professional needs guidance in the form of terms and conditions. Here are ours, drafted by a lawyer, but rest assured, in a still fairly straight-forward English.
Please do read them as it is important that you know what we charge you for and why we charge it; why certain copyright files are not released by us; what charges you might incur for late payment, additional work or copyright releases. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
What do both parties agree to?
// You agree to:
- have the authority or approval to enter into this contract on behalf of yourself, your company or your organisation.
- provide us with everything that we need to complete the requested project including text, images and other information as and when we need it, and in the format that we ask for.
- review the text before using the same publicly should it be provided by us or you.
- review our work and provide feedback as well as approval in a timely manner.
- have a mutual respect towards each other during the entire timeline of our collaboration.
- be bound by any deadlines or dates we set together and stick by them unless any changes are made beforehand.
- closely observe payment schedules set out when provided with an official contract at all cost.
- consider a sealed-deal as unbreakable unless in case of life altering events.
// We agree to:
- have the experience and ability to perform the services you need from us.
- carry out your tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- meet all the deadlines set but we will not be responsible for a missed launch date or a deadline if you have been late in supplying materials or have not approved or signed off our work on-time at any stage.
- fully entrust you when it comes to payment schedules.
- also maintain the confidentiality of any information that you hand us.
- highly respect the value of your project and commit by making your image our own for the time being while working on the same.
- create unique designs and be genuine – no plagiarism.
- advise you wherever and whenever possible.
- be honest and loyal to you.
While our hours of operation may stay the same they may also slightly differ depending on the time zone we are in. Provided that we work on a worldwide scale, we will notify you in advance in order for us to properly schedule your deadlines and launches if any.
Mon | 10 AM – 6 PM
Tue | 10 AM – 6PM
Wed* | 10 AM – 1 PM
Thu | 10 AM – 6 PM
Fri | 10 AM – 6 PM
Sat* | Closed
Sun* | Closed
*We will exceptionally provide you with the coverage you need on the marked days, therefore incurring an additional charge.
We assure our clients, partners and collaborators with a backup plan to the backup plan. No matter where we are and what we are up to we ensure you that your deadlines are respected and goals reached.
THIS, is the true essence of FREEDOM.
We usually ask our collaborators to allow a timeframe of 1 to 2 business days for us to revert back, depending on our daily schedules.
A minimum of 5 business days is required to finish a project in its entity including the final delivery.
‘I need it for today!’
We generally advise and help our clients in planning their deadlines in a more realistic way, while bearing in mind of all the design procedures involved in the background.
Although we understand the unfortunate last-minute situations that sometimes occur, an additional fee will be communicated beforehand and added to the invoice to be charged upon approval.
Freedom Creative Studio offers you two types of collaborations:
- Hourly Rates | Rent our services for a number of hours per week/month/year and make us yours for the time being by using our knowledge, resources and creativity within the decided scheduled time.
- One-Offs | Buy services or products from us for a fixed price which we will be quoting depending on the amount of work and demands involved.
- Design your own package | As we are very flexible and want you to make the most out of our collaboration, we are giving you the opportunity to create what works best for you to maximise your experience with us.
Note that all our services are an exclusive deal between you and us, and therefore cannot involve a new collaboration with a third-party company, individual or organisation, within the same deal.
Project Delivery Dates
If there is a hard deadline for your project, you must communicate it clearly up-front before payment is made. It is always our intention to complete your project on time. Revisions and your response times play a major role in the amount of time it takes to complete your project. Therefore, the project completion date we give you is not a guarantee.
Changes & Revisions
- All changes and revisions will need written approval via email or a hardcopy signed official document.
- If changes are given via a phone call, they will need to be confirmed in writing in an email and given the ‘go ahead’.
- Experience shows that fixed-price contracts are not always beneficial to you, as they can limit you to your earliest ideas. We do not want to limit your ability to change your mind.
- The price at the beginning of this contract is based on the length of time we estimate we will need to accomplish everything you have told us you want to achieve plus a few revisions.
- We provide you with 3 revisions per exercise for you to make the most out of it.
- We are happy to be flexible. If you want to change your mind or add anything new after the 3 revisions, we will provide you with a separate estimate which you will need to approve for the continuation of the newly-quoted project.
- You must be specific with your feedback. If you are requesting revisions, it is most effective to offer examples of colours, fonts, images and sites you like for inspiration, beforehand.
- Excessive revisions, tweaks and miscellaneous changes are subject to additional charges.
- Errors in text or formatting that we have introduced into your content will be fixed for free. However, any other edits such as typo, grammatical errors, wording changes carried over from the original copy may be subject to additional charges.
- Be sure to proof-check carefully before approving any final design.
- We are not responsible for revisions or updates to a project once the final has been approved and deliverables sent.
- If additional designs, coding, or edits associated with this project are needed, a new project agreement will be created.
NOTE | Once you approve a design, it is considered final. All changes made after the final has been delivered and each processes confirmed will be quoted and billed separately at our discretion.
Freedom Creative Studio considers the design project complete upon receipt of the customer’s signed approval form or sign-off email. Other services such as printing, display panel production, film-work, website uploading, publishing etc. either contracted on the client’s behalf constitute a separate project and can be treated as a separate charge.
Take a moment, breathe.
Pick the right plan for your idea wisely
Basic Possible Formats
- Graphic files should be supplied in an editable, vector digital format.
- Photographs need to be in a high resolution digital format.
- If you would like us to provide you with visual material, a separate estimate will be prepared for that or added to the original estimate.
- If you choose to acquire the selected stock material, we will send you the link to purchase your items from.
- Should you not have the required pictures or files in high quality and take copyrighted pictures or material from the internet without permission, we will not be held accountable for any unforeseen consequences or prosecution should there be any.
- If you need any advice on formats, we are here to help.
We always advise our collaborators and clients to communicate on one email thread instead of creating a different conversation every time we exchange information. This way, everything concerning the same subject including, comments, reviews, links or material stays in one place making it easier for both you and us to retrieve at any time.
At the end of every project(s), we will supply you with proofs and PDF files as appropriate for printing, or other graphic files as detailed in the job scope.
Kindly, request for your source files if you ever need them from us in advance, as we are not responsible for keeping a copy of your original files indefinitely. We will then proceed to the organising and ‘packaging’ of all of your files under one single folder, zipped and shared, emailed or posted to you depending on the mean of distribution initially discussed and decided.
File Naming Format
This contract allows for a set number of revisions as stated previously and in the estimate. If, at any stage, you are not happy with the direction the work is taking, you will pay us in full for everything we have produced until that point and cancel this contract, therefore, restarting a new one with new agreements and conditions.
We are happy to correct grammatical errors if we come across any at our discretion. However, we will not be held responsible for writing or editing any copy unless specified in the original estimate. If you would like us to provide you with content or edit text for you, we will provide a separate estimate for this new task.
In the ZIP (Basic Specs)
- Unflattened | psd
- Vectorised | ai
- Editable | indd
- Scalable | eps
- 72, 150, 300 dpi | jpg
- Full Color | B&W
- RGB | CMYK
- Transparent | png
- Animated | GIF
- Bleeds & Marks | PDF
We don't charge you for our daily cups of coffee,
but only our brains and services.
In order to perform at the best of our capabilities, we need to make sure that our premises, assets and services are kept up-to-date, genuine and of high quality to provide you in return with the ultimate client experience that you were perhaps seeking for. The results speak for themselves and we surely don’t disappoint when it comes to that.
- Quotations are valid for 5 business days from date of issue.
- If whether changes are to be made to the quote, an explicit email must be sent before any confirmations are made detailing what should be amended, resulting in a new quote being forwarded to you. A total of 3 revisions per quoted project is allowed. Exceeding the suggested limit might result in a termination of contract.
- If and when validated, a confirmation email should be sent promptly with the quote digitally (or scanned) signed in high definition.
We are sure you understand how important it is as a business that you pay the invoices that we send you, promptly. Therefore, you agree to stick to the following payment schedule:
- Charges for design services to be provided by Freedom Creative Studio will be set out in the written estimate or quotation that is provided to the customer.
- Unless agreed otherwise with the client, all design services require an advance payment of a minimum of fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total before the work commences or is supplied to the client for review.
- The remaining fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total will be due upon completion of the work prior to upload to the server or release of materials.
- Payment must not exceed more than 7 days after the final confirmation email has been sent to us. Should no payment be made within 7 days we will not be made responsible for any missed deadlines or launch.
- If ever the client does not give any sign of life within 30 days from the completion of the project, the final work will be showcased on our website and folder containing everything recycled.
- When your final payment has processed, copyright will be automatically assigned as follows:
- You will own the visual elements that we created for this project in their entity.
- We will provide you with the source files as well as all the finished files and you shall keep them somewhere safe as we are not required to keep a copy.
- You own all elements of text, images and data you provided, unless someone else owns them.
- We own the unique combination of these elements, having been the ones to put them together in a complete design.
- Recommendations and Advertising
If the course of our collaboration went smoothly, as a way to thank you for your trust and show our gratitude, we will feature and boost your product, brand and/or services on our social media and website, with your agreement to do so using our branded style of communication within your identity’s brand guidelines (which we would have obviously been either working on or provided with).
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction with our graphic design work or your money back minus a 60 USD service fee (includes processing charges and discourage misuse of our services).
Initial graphic design (up-front fees for the 1st round of designs) that you have paid can be refunded if you are not satisfied with our work (minus service fee). There are no refunds for custom packages. We require half project amount as up-front deposit for any package that you select.
A refund only applies if after the first draft and prior to any requests for changes or revisions, the client requests one. Otherwise, if any revisions, redraws or similar requests are made, no matter how minor, the client is assumed to have consented with proceeding forward with the graphic design process and thus waiving their right for a refund under these stated provision.
- Exercising Refund Provision
If, upon being presented with the initial graphic designs, the client elects not to pursue the project any further, and requests a refund, in writing by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, a refund in accordance with the terms of these terms and conditions will be issued in the next 5 business days.
- A refund will be issued upon request, except in the following cases:
- Refunds do not apply if we do not hear back from you for more than a week after completing initial designs. The project is considered closed after a period of inactivity of three months.
- Refunds do not apply to projects that have requested any changes and/or alterations to a chosen sample.
- Refunds do not apply if you have already approved a design.
- Refunds do not apply to upgrades and/or additional services provided and displayed to the client.
- Refunds do not apply to slogan production and/or ideas.
- Refunds do not apply if the company we are designing a graphic for closes, changes their name, or their activity.
- Refunds do not apply to projects that include calligraphy or illustrative concepts in the initial designs.
- Refunds do not apply if client has made any request which is out of scope or not properly defined in the initial description which was provided at the time of completing order form.
- How will the money be transferred?
If you have paid using your credit card, bank transfer, PayPal or any other related services, the money will be transferred back to your that specific account.
We will be notifying you with proof that the transfer has been processed. It may take up to 3 to 7 business days before the money can appear on your account.
Why copy? Plagiarism ain't cool!
Be cool. Collab with us instead.
- You guarantee that all elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks and any other artworks you provide us with, are either owned by your good selves or that you have been granted permission to use them.
- We love to showcase what we are about through our valued collaborations with our clients by giving your products and our competences the spotlight they deserve.
- We, therefore, reserve the rights to share our commonly worked projects, knowledge and capabilities with other people, unless you specifically ask us not to display and link to your project as part of our portfolio and to write about it on websites, in magazine articles, and books.
Should something happen for any reason whatsoever that causes you to cancel this project once it has begun, you are completely free to do so. You will simply be billed for any work completed up to the point of cancellation, and we will send you any work completed up to that point.
Should some life altering event happen to cause us to cancel this project, we will hand over any work completed up to the point of cancellation and refund you for any payments made on incomplete work.
Rights of Refusal
- We will not include in designs, text, images or other data anything which we deem to be immoral, offensive, inappropriate, obscene or illegal.
- All advertising material must conform to all standards laid down by all relevant advertising standards authorities.
- Freedom Creative Studio also reserves the right to refuse to include submitted material without giving reason, should they not abide to our company’s policies.
- If one of our collaborators or related personal advises you not to go forward with something specific which would go against our values and beliefs, we reserve the right to terminate any contracts and agreements between us at this point. Remember, your branding image reflects on us!
Freedom Creative Studio reserves the right, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, to reject, cancel or terminate, permanently or temporarily, your order for any product or service at any time and without prior notice. You agree that Freedom Creative Studio shall not be liable to you or any third party for any rejection, cancellation or termination of your order. In the event that we reject, cancel or terminate your contract or order for a reason other than your breach or non-performance under your contract, Freedom Creative Studio will return any amounts prepaid by you relating to the rejected, canceled or terminated contract or order, minus service fee.
References & Partners
Provided that we are a design agency, Freedom Creative Studio will provide you with what your brand needs; i.e. logo, visuals, identity and the likes. We, unfortunately, do not provide our clients with printing services or references…yet.
- Our website department is under XAVÏER.CO and FERNANDO KYLAS.
- Our online hosting partner is WOHO SOLUTION.
- Our architectural, interior and exterior decoration partner is CREATIVA CORP.
- Should you have any needs for the above, provided that we work closely with our partners who will assist you on your journey, we will make sure that everything goes smoothly during the handing over. Kindly note that we will NOT be acting as an intermediary in any of your projects and payments with them, once the handing over is fully made.
- However, should you need our design assistance during your collaboration with them, a separate invoice will be forwarded to you upon discussion beforehand.
Should you want to be a Freeative, a part of our growing family as an individual (artist, designer, web master or any of the likes), an organisation or a company, kindly get in touch with us and we will discuss what the benefits of this partnership will bring to the both of our teams, therefore, meaning new terms and conditions between you and us.
- All the tracks used in our sets and/or video montage belong to their respective owners and we, our YouTube channel and website do not claim any right over them, unless produced by us.
- Pictures, graphics and videos taken by us are the sole property of Freedom Creative Studio, unless taken from other sources resulting in proper referencing during credits.
- Our videos, vlogs and other creations in this part of our website are solely for entertainment and promote talent existing at the core of our company.
- Should you want to copy, reuse or rework the footage under any circumstances, please kindly get in touch with us beforehand. Thank you in advance.
- Freedom Creative Studio makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any and all products and/or services that we supply you with.
- We will not be held responsible for any and all damages resulting from products and/or services we supply.
- Freedom Creative Studio is not responsible for any loss, or consequential loss of data, or non-delivery of products or services, of whatever cause.
- While we take reasonable steps to investigate the materials we recommend, we accept no responsibility for the performance or quality of materials or any consequential loss arising from their failure.
- The customer agrees not to hold Freedom Creative Studio responsible for any such loss or damage. Any claim against Freedom Creative Studio shall be limited to the relevant fee(s) paid by the customer.
- Freedom Creative Studio reserves the right to use the services of sub-contractors, agents and suppliers and any work, content, services and usage is bound by their Terms and Conditions.
- Freedom Creative Studio will not knowingly perform any actions to contravene these and the client also agrees to be so bound.
Thank you for taking the time...
The details contained in these terms and conditions have been strictly made and adapted to the needs and policies of Freedom Creative Studio. The latter may, therefore, not be reused, reworked or republished in any way, being the sole property of Freedom Creative Studio. The redistribution of these terms and conditions to anyone else without permission is illegal and may incur prosecution.
Need some help?